Dental Assistant Courses
We offer two classes a year each course starting in January and August. Please contact us for more information.
Work Anywhere In The State Of Oklahoma
Our students can practice as dental assistants at any office in this state!
Valuable and Versatile
Dental assistants aren’t limited to a general practice. They can work in orthodontics, oral surgery, pediatrics, and plenty more specialty offices within the dental community!
Positive Job Outlook
Per the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of dental assistants is projected to grow 19 percent from 2016 to 2026, much faster than the average for all occupations. For more information, please visit https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/dental-assistants.htm#tab-1.
- A valid U.S. Government-Issued photo I.D. or passport prior to class
- A U.S. High School transcript (must show completion), equivalency (U.S. college transcripts/degree are also accepted) prior to class
- A copy of your shot records to include:
- Hepatitis B
- Tetanus-Diptheria-Pertussis (TDP)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
- or sign a Vaccination Declination waiver
- Transportation to class and externship
- Positive and professional attitude
- Clean the office at the end of each day
- Attendance and timeliness
- No cell phone use during class
- Access to a computer for weekly homework assignments and reading
- Receive, write, and interpret verbal and written communication in English without the assistance of an interpreter
- Tattoos/ piercings covered
- Hair tied up; well groomed facial hair
- Short fingernails
- No excessive odors (perfume, cologne, smoke, body odor, etc.)