Tuition and Financial Arrangements
Westside Family Dentistry Dental Assisting School
The tuition for the Westside Family Dentistry Dental Assistant Course offered by this institution is $3350.00.
The above tuition covers all costs for the course.
The course will run twelve (12) consecutive weeks, eight classroom hours per week for a total of ninety six (96) classroom hours of instruction. This will include lecture material as well as clinical “hands-on” training. In addition, there is approximately 60 hours of home study plus a voluntary 10-15 hours of “Practical on the job training” for a total of approximately 155 course work hours. After completion of the course work it is recommended that each student complete an 80 hour internship at the dental office of their choice.
The tuition fee includes all of the following:
· One set of scrubs to be worn during class.
· All training and visual aids, material and dental supplies used in the clinical training.
· Use of all equipment and instrumentation with actual “hands on” training during the course.
· A Certificate in Dental Assisting, Dental Assistant Pin and a letter of recommendation outlining your training and experience will be awarded to all students who have attained a 70% or above grade average.
· X-ray Training in accordance with state regulations.
· Training in all phases of General Dentistry including, Endodontics, Crown and Bridge, Cosmetic Bonding, Amalgam Restorations, Impressions, Oral Surgery, Periodontics, Four Handed Dentistry, front desk skills and much, much more!
You will be responsible for purchasing the following:
Textbook: “Essentials of Dental Assisting – Text and Workbook Package, 6th Edition (Available on Amazon)
Tuition and Registration
Payment Plan Total Cost
Option 1: Paid in full $3350.00
Option 2: Payment Plan $1250.00 $3410.00
Option 3: Payment Plan $750.00 $3450.00
Before paying, please call and make an appointment with an Admissions Representative to fill out the registration paperwork. At this appointment, you will select which upcoming class that you plan to attend.
Option 1: Paid in Full
( ) Pay balance in full prior to the beginning of the first class
Option 2: Payment Plan 1250.00
A weekly payment plan with:
( ) A $1250.00 deposit prior to the first day of class
( ) 12 consecutive weekly auto drafted payments of $180.00 beginning the Monday after the first class
Option 3: Payment Plan $750.00
( ) A $750.00 deposit prior to the first day of class.
( ) 12 consecutive weekly auto drafted payments of $225.00 beginning the Monday after the first class.
( ) Includes a $100 payment plan fee.
*If you are a Choctaw Tribal Member or a Chickasaw Tribal Member Tuition Assistance is available to you. Please call for more information.